Despite the many social networking options and advancements in communication, finding an adopted child can still be very difficult for birth parents and adoptees alike. It is after identifying this ongoing difficulty that Adopted.com introduced a revolutionary search tool successfully connecting adoptees with their loved ones day after day, while also building a community that supports those in pursuit of their biological relatives. Adopted.com is fast becoming a one stop solution for everyone in the pursuit of their biological relatives without the hassles of going through government organizations or hiring a private investigator, while also completely preserving privacy and preferences. You can even simply exchange medical information without divulging your identity if you prefer
- Adopted.com is your Global Reunion Registry where you can look for family members you are out of touch with due to an adoption or other separation, anywhere in the world. We are growing as we increase our membership by hundreds per day! People love how many more reunions can be accomplished by having one global place for everyone to reunite!
- Adopted.com is your Global Reunion Registry, and operates by mutual consent. Each profile and all information on the site has been submitted by individuals visiting us voluntarily. Information is updated instantly when a profile is added or changed.
- Registration is intended for anyone who has been involved in an adoption, foster care, refugee situation, or any other circumstance resulting in separation from family or biological parents.
- After your registration is complete it will be available for others to view. You can make adjustments to and search on any one of your profiles at any time to see your percentage matches.
- When a message is sent within the website we send the recipient a courtesy email to let them know there is a message waiting for them.
- You do not have to pay to view messages that people send you and you do not have to pay to reply to those messages.
- The only information people can see about you is your member name and the information you have included in the ‘Personal Message’ area of your profiles. It is wise not to post any private information on your profile, including phone numbers and email addresses.
- Your membership allows you to search Adopted.com and view your percentage search results. Without a paid subscription you cannot view the profiles of people in your search results. If you would like to become a paid subscriber, go to your Membership page and click on SUBSCRIBE. Please note that you do not have to become a paid subscriber unless you wish to.
- Creating a membership is free. If you want to become a paid subscriber you can do more on Adopted.com than you can with a simple membership, including viewing other people’s profiles and sending messages to others. It is not necessary to become a paid subscriber in order to post your search in the system. That always has been and always will be free of charge.
- The point is to sign up so that people know you are looking. If you find that your percentage matches improve over time you can upgrade to a paid subscription. Or you can wait to be contacted first. There is no pressure.
- We are here to support you! Please click on Support, below, to reach us personally. Satisfaction for Adopted.com members is our highest priority, so we reply to all inquiries within one business day of receiving them (more often sooner).
Adopted.com has been reuniting loved ones for more than 10 years, spreading joy in the lives of many people. Based on member feedback and as new technology becomes available, we constantly improve the efficiency of our algorithm through various front-end and back-end efforts such as continually improving our user-friendly interface, providing quick and consistent support, and even recently introducing DNA testing options for searchers.
Adopted.com was founded with the sole intention of creating one single central adoption reunion registry where mutually consenting loved ones can reunite seamlessly without opening records, waiting for agencies to respond, or spending huge amounts on investigators. We believe that people who are mutually searching for each other should not be denied a chance to reunite due to the bindings of red tape. We also serve as a community that offers support to those seeking to find their loved ones.